We provide 24 hour emergency services. You can reach us by calling us at 508-231-1400.
Emergency Check List:
- Make sure that the emergency electrical shutoff switch is in the “ON” position. (This is usually located on the main floor near the basement steps)
- Determine that the room thermostat or other controlling device is calling for burner operation.
- Check the oil level in the supply tank.
- Push red reset button only ONCE and listen to see if burner ignites.
- Check for any blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers in the electrical supply for the furnace or boiler. Note that a tripped breaker switch moves only slightly from the “ON” position.
- Contact us 24 hours a day at 508-231-1400.