At Jamie Oil, our certified technicians can handle any heating installation, repair or maintenance project, and they’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency service. When you choose us for the job, we use only the best equipment and parts.
Whether you’re in need of a heating system for a new home or you’re thinking about replacing your existing system with a newer, more energy efficient model.
Buderus Oil Conventional Boilers. You’ll enjoy all the benefits of heating with oil in addition to saving money with AFUEs of 87%. Buderus brings you an ingenious combination: a modern, environmentally-friendly oil boiler plus the ultra-efficiency of cutting-edge technology.
A bit of preventative maintenance goes a long way. By properly maintaining your heating system, you can avoid costly breakdowns. From duct cleaning and filter replacement to thorough system inspections, we do it all!
Even the best systems break down, often when you least expect it and when it is the most inconvenient time to do so. This is why depending on a full service heating company makes these difficult times a little easier. With our dependable technician staff, you will be able to rely on prompt and professional service 24/7. From minor repairs to system replacement and everything in between, our technicians do it all.
What do you do if you don’t have heat? We provide 24 hour emergency services. You can reach us by calling us at 508-231-1400.
Emergency Check List:
- Make sure that the emergency electrical shutoff switch is in the “ON” position. (This is usually located on the main floor near the basement steps)
- Determine that the room thermostat or other controlling device is calling for burner operation.
- Check the oil level in the supply tank.
- Push red reset button only ONCE and listen to see if burner ignites.
- Check for any blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers in the electrical supply for the furnace or boiler. Note that a tripped breaker switch moves only slightly from the “ON” position.
- Contact us 24 hours a day at 508-231-1400.